Thursday, April 07, 2005

En ycl p dia Br w & Th C se of the Mis ing Le ters

SBG over at his blog asked me, "What's with the missing letters?"

I already gave him this answer, but in case it may be of general interest, I'll post it here as well. Do I need to make a FAQ file? Feel free to fire more questions at me in the comments thread. I loves to get comments. Change the subject or suggest topics, if you wish. I'll take queries or suggestions on just about anything. G'awn, give me a whirl.

===================

The missing letters... any combination of these possible answers may be true:

* it fascinates/amuses me when I see missing letters or burned out bulbs in restaurant/store signs

* they're lost in the memory hole

* some letters are obscured in flickering sundappled shadow

* I'd like to encourage people to fill in the blank spots with their own letters of choice

* it is my tribute to Fawlty Towers; later I may re-arrange the letters or even make up entirely new phrases that sound like the original title. Would you read a blog called Sundrizzled Snood?

* Eventually, the letters will form the name of the blog's true title: Little Canada (of Anaheim).

* it's nothing but nonsense fun.

5 Comments:

At 4/08/2005 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>Would you read a blog called Sundrizzled Snood?

Dear Mr. 'Wig,

If it's yours, then definitely.

Sincerely,
Batgirl

 
At 4/08/2005 4:15 PM, Blogger frightwig said...

It is amazing what happens to my stats when Batgirl directs her readers over here.

Starting tomorrow, I'm changing the name of my blog to Batgrrrrl. :)

 
At 4/08/2005 4:21 PM, Blogger frightwig said...

Leslle,

I share your opinion of Jon Heyman. He is indeed an ignorant jackass and blowhard, the embodiment of what people hate about New York media and (many, but not all) NY sports fans. Newsday should be embarrassed to run his columns.

 
At 10/25/2005 6:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your page loaded really quick for all the content and images I'm impressed

 
At 11/03/2005 8:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your page loaded really quick for all the content and images I'm impressed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home